Monday, September 14, 2009

Grandparents Day and Primary Program

For the first time Nathan's school celebrated Grandparents Day. So on Friday the 11th my Parents went to Nathan's school. Nathan was excited to have them there. He made a craft for them about his favorite memory. He got to show them around his classroom and they presented a puppet show. Nathan's group did the 3 little pigs.

The group of puppets.

The group plus his Teacher on the far left.

Nathan posing with his puppet at his desk.



Yesterday was the Primary Program in our ward. Nathan and Taylor before heading off to church. I was so proud of them. They did a great job they had memorized their parts and said them perfectly (slowly and clearly) This is what their parts were.
Nathan- Except a man be born of water and of the spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (John 3:5) I look forward to being baptized and receiving the Holy Ghost next year.
Taylor-I have a testimony that Jesus Christ is my Savior and He loves me.
I can't believe Nathan will be baptized in a little over 6 months, he is really growing up. Also Taylor got an AWWWW from the crowd after she said her part. Taylor is so petite she really could have used a booster seat. She was sitting on the very front row, yet still we could only see her eyes and forehead.

Here we are at Sunday dinner. Nathan and Taylor both got the traditional Red plate for their special Primary Program day.