Monday, February 8, 2010

Random Pictures

Just some cute random pictures I have taken over the past couple of weeks.
Natalie loves to put on other people's hats and shoes. She loves Nathan's ASU hat the best and she always puts it on backwards.
Taylor and Natalie loving each other. I am going to say that Natalie is giving Taylor a kiss on the head but she may actually be trying to bite her.
Girls "helping" me make brownies. I thought they looked SOO cute sharing the stool.
Last Saturday (6th) we went to a park by our house to enjoy the weather and the spare time we had. Here are some pictures of our adventure.





Natalie sporting yet another hat AKA (Taylor's bike helmet)

Taylor loves to swing like this but boy does it hurt my bum and thighs.

On Saturday the 30th of January we went to the park too. A different one that was much bigger then our neighborhood park.
Natalie with her infamous scowl. She is quite the little character.

Now that is a better look for her.

The scowl again.

It is coming up on time to start trying to take those training wheels off. Taylor has become quite the bicyclist.

Nathan has really outgrown his bike. When we bought it 2 years ago we really were expecting longer use. Nathan has really grown recently.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

What a fun day at the park. I can't believe how much Natalie looks like Taylor...more and more each day! You look AWESOME by the way!