Her finished product.
We originally intended to go on Thursday night so we could snowboard on Friday but the resort ended up closing on the 28th of March. There was plenty of snow but the crowds were dying down so they closed. Bummer for us. We did have a nice relaxing weekend nonetheless.
So here are the girl cousins dying Easter eggs.
All the gang and Nana after eggs were all colored.
Then Preston's sister Andrea and I went in the backyard to hide the colored eggs and some plastic eggs that had candy and some had money in them.
The gang before we released them to some egg hunting.

In the act of hunting.

Natalie enjoying the thrill of the hunt.
Taylor grabbing an egg.
Scopeing out what area she will search next.

Nathan would not act normal for a picture so this is what you get. He is a goofball.
In the act of hunting.
Natalie enjoying the thrill of the hunt.
Nathan would not act normal for a picture so this is what you get. He is a goofball.
Nathan received a Bakugan some Pokemon cards and candy.
Taylor and Natalie each received a stuffed animal some play necklaces and rings and some candy.

Natalie enjoying some of the above mentioned candy.
This is Preston and Natalie after the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference. So sweet.

Picture of Natalie enjoying some library books.
No picture proof but I have to post. While we were in Eagar Preston and I went to a MUSICAL with his parents on Friday night. The High School performed The Sound of Music. Friday was April 2nd so I am not pulling an April Fools joke. If you know Preston this is a big deal he does not do musicals. He was kind enough to please his Mom and Wife by going. I told him if I could go to a Metallica concert with him he could go to a musical. When it was intermission Preston's comment was "This is seriously only half way over?" Oh how I love that man. I just wish I took a picture for documentation purposes.
Picture of Natalie enjoying some library books.
No comments:
Post a Comment