Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to our regularly scheduled program

AKA: School - We had a good summer but it went by REALLY FAST!!! It is nice to have a schedule but I do miss the nonstructure a little too.

Nathan started back a couple weeks ago and it is hard to believe he is in 3rd GRADE. I must have been really young when I gave birth to him. :) This year Nathan's teacher is on exchange from England. She will teach Nathan the whole year while the teacher from Nathan's school is teaching in England. I hope it is a good experience for all involved. Nathan likes to mimic her accent already. He does pretty good too.

His shirt says: If it wasn't for ME there would be no awesoME. Nathan was very excited to wear this shirt. In my opinion he is really starting to look and act a lot older.
Taylor started preschool yesterday. This is her Teacher Mrs. P. at the Preschool Open House.


Taylor on her official first day. Love the skirt. Taylor is also growing up. While doing her hair I had the thought that next year I will be doing her hair to go to KINDERGARTEN! Hardly seems possible.

Natalie had to get in on the picture taking action. She kept saying "My Turn" I guess she is trying to keep the wall from falling down in this picture. I have a feeling that Natalie will be in Preschool sooner than I am ready for. Time is just going far too quickly.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Aiden starts today! Second grade...I am soooo not ready for the structure yet. Nathan is definitely looking more grown up...I think part of it is the braces. He's getting more handsome every day, too. Congrats Jules!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

cute shirt. ethan has the same one! too funny! have a great school year!