While in California we also went to the San Diego Zoo. I really liked it. The weather was perfect, you could see an animal at EVERY exhibit, the animals were actually active and not just lying around like the ones at our local Zoo.


Kid's with Aunt Sherri :-)
I really enjoyed the Koala's. I thought they were SOO Cute.

This jaguar was pacing back and forth along the fence. Preston was standing a few feet away when the jaguar peed. Funny part is they shoot their pee 5 to 7 feet. It came very close to spraying ALL OVER Preston.


Nathan's loves all types of the Big Cat's especially the Puma. They had a Big Cat trail, Nathan was in heaven.

The Panda Bear was the animal that Taylor was anxious to see. She loves Panda's

This Mural was a lot bigger than what is shown. It was covered with a bunch of panda's that were painted by kids of all ages and some of their teachers. It was neat. I cannot draw and looking at these paintings the 6 and 7 year old kids drew better than I would have.

The Polar Bear's were Preston's favorite exhibit. Those things are HUGE!!

We got to watch these polar bears wrestling and playing with balls for a long time. This was Preston's favorite part of the trip. It was really cool.

Co-Pilot Natalie.

There were statues all over the place in the zoo for photo opps. Here are a few of them.

One of these things is not like the others. :-)
1 comment:
We did the same trip last year for vaca. It was nice! I fell in love with San Diego. I agree with you, the zoo was WAY better than the local zoo. ☺ Looks like you all had fun! I bet Oct was so nice in CA.
Post a Comment