Well I don't have the time to put a lengthy post on our trip to Disneyland that we took over 3 months ago. So instead I will post some of my favorite pictures and maybe a few small captions. We really did have a great time. The kids are all at a fun age when they can interact with the characters and go on most of the rides. It rained on us a few times and the weather was sometimes chilly but for the most part the temperature was great. It never got too terribly hot.


Our 3 little monkeys :-)


This is on the ride Big Thunder. Nathan loved this ride. Natalie was not tall enough and I couldn't go on it because I am pregnant but Preston, Taylor and Nathan went on it a lot.

GO gadget coaster in toon town. The kids all liked this ride. Natalie was a little apprehensive but enjoyed it overall.

We all were able to ride the matterhorn bobsleds. It was another one the kids all liked and we did it a few times.

I bought the kids Disney autograph books at a nearby Wal-Mart. They liked having them and they only cost $1.50 each.


Ready for the Toy Story 3D ride.
2 comments:
What a fun trip. I love Disney. Great...now I am having withdrawals! ;)
Awww, I'm having Disneyland withdrawals! It looks like the kiddos has a ball! I love that place. A lot of happy memories there.
Post a Comment