Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Swimming pool/Halloween and cuteness

Our pool was finished October 17th so I took some pictures of the kids at the bottom prior to filling it with water.



This picture makes me chuckle now. At the time it was frustrating. Check out Natalie's face. She was mad because she wanted to hold Amanda all by herself. I know I am such a mean mom to not let my 3 year old hold my 7 day old baby by herself while sitting on a concrete step that has a 4 1/2 foot drop. I was nervous with my 9 and 5 year old holding her under these circumstances.

Finally Natalie cooperated and joined the rest of them.

Preston took off working 2 hours early on the 18th and swam with the kids while the pool was filling.



We finished filling the pool and the heater was hooked up on October 26th. The kids did swim on the 22nd when it wasn't hooked up to the heater but it was pretty cool. They went out to swim on the 29th while the heater was on and it was much more tolerable.





With the recent cooler temperatures noone has been swimming since the 29th of October. It is pricey to heat the pool so we won't be swimming too much this winter. Likely the next time we will swim will be Thanksgiving weekend and I can finally get in the pool after my 6 week postpartum wait. YEAH!!!!Halloween this year the kids were a Disco Dude/ Princess Aurora and a Cheerleader.These are just some random pictures of Amanda. I am trying to capture many newborn pictures because the time passes so quickly. Amanda is quite an easy going sweet baby. We all love her.







1 comment:

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

So when is the pool party?! j/k