Sunday, September 30, 2012

More July and August

First day of school. Nathan is a 5th grader and Taylor is a 1st grader.


 The girls participated in some free dance classes put on by a young lady in our ward. They were REALLY excited to get wear some of my makeup for the recital.

 Natalie is 2nd from the left and Taylor is on the far right.
 Taylor also sang in a trio the song "Under the Sea"
 Taylor also sang and danced to a glee song "Umbrella" After the performance the girls received some flowers.
 Taylor also started a beginning tumbling class in August. She is really enjoying what she has learned so far.

 Nathan received some awards at the August pack meeting. I can't believe we only have a few more months of cub scouts.
I tried curlers in the girls hair for church. I thought it turned out really cute.
 


No comments: