Sunday, January 24, 2016

Susan G Komen 3 day Walk November 2013


 1st Cheering station day 1 with Preston, Natalie and Amanda
 2nd Cheering station with Preston and the kids.
 Mom also came out to the cheering stations. It was always great to see her.
 I have amazing support from my family.
 David and Darlene and their kids were at 1 on the cheering stations. I loved it.
 Day 2 was exceptional warm. Preston walked with me for a while and held this big umbrella to shade me. So Romantic :-) 
 One of the nights Preston joined me at camp. It was such a treat to spend time with him. 3 days and 2 nights without him is rough.

 Final Cheering station on day 3 with Mom Preston and kids.


 Trying to get the blood to drain out of my feet and legs.
 Right before closing ceremonies
Limping is still walking :-) 

I really do enjoy participating in the 3 day 60 mile walks. Unfortunately 2013 was the last year for Phoenix to host it so I have been unable to participate again and I miss it.

No comments: