Okay I am finally posting officially about our weekend in Eagar. This is the kids on Thanksgiving day. I got the girls matching outfits at Costco. I never thought I would be a mom that dressed my girls alike. Of course I never had 2 little girls to dress up and didn't know how fun it could be.
This is Natalie with her Nana Great from Preston's side she is almost 93 and was able to come from Mesa to spend Thanksgiving with all of us in Eagar.
Natalie with her Grandpa (Prestons Dad) We got some cute video of the 2 of them talking.
Taylor all ready to ride her Grandpa's 4 Wheeler with her Dad. It was really cold so Preston didn't take them on many rides.

Nathan playing with his cousin Daniel. They were playing a game that is a mix between raquet ball and tether ball. Nathan is 8 months older then Daniel and they are pretty inseperable. (don't know if spelled correctly)
Taylor with her 8 yr old cousin Janelle. They were playing all kinds of songs on the piano. Taylor loves playing girly things with her girl cousins.We had a great and relaxing weekend spending time with family.
3 comments:
Yay for relaxing holiday weekends! I bet your weather was superb too, despite the cold, I LOVE that area. Did you find time to head to Greer?
Lucky you only had to do a veggie platter and a salad!
Welcome to the darkside...dressing your kids alike is really a sickness and I haven't found the cure yet!
It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving weekend. The picture of Grandpa and Natalie together is priceless. And oh.my.heck. Taylor looks like Nathan with that helmet on.
Hi Julie,
Steven here. Your blog looks excellent. Your little family is getting really big...and looks like you guys are having loads of fun together. Nana looks fabulous in her 93 year old glory. Bless:)
We are really jazzed about coming down for Christmas and are looking forward to the laughs, the playing, the fun, the warmth, the lights, and especially the family. Any chance we may be able to stay with you guys for a night or so? Thanks! Love ya Sis
Steven
Post a Comment