Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some Christmas picture moments

We went and saw Santa at the Chevy dealership by our house. I have done this for 2 years now. The picture is free and there is never a line. Preston and I did not plan to be in the picture but Taylor wanted nothing to do with the Jolly Old St. Nick. She told us that she wasn't scared of him. But when we walked up to him she changed her story.

This picture was taken on Saturday after we finally finished decorating our Christmas tree. It took 5 days. Preston put 2/3rds of the tree up on Tuesday afternoon. Thursday night he finished putting the tree together. It is 10 feet tall so that is why I didn't finish (in case you were wondering why I looked at a partial tree for 2 days) Friday night we decorated some. Finally finished decorating it Saturday morning. Preston made the comment. "We don't have to worry about a toddler to bother the bottom ornaments and therefore can decorate the whole tree this year." I reminded him that Taylor may be almost 3 but she is still Taylor. I find ornaments in random places throughout the house and she has broken 2 or 3 ornaments. That's our Taylor ;-)




3 comments:

Lori said...

Fun pics. making fun memories!

Lene said...

gotta love the santa pictures. Natalie's hat cracks me up.

You guys are better sports than I am. The year Kayla didn't want anything to do with Santa we just left her out of the picture. We live by the motto - play or pay!

Janiece said...

how fun!