
Today Natalie is 6 months old already and I can hardly believe it. I took her to the Doctor this morning for her well check up. She weighs only 12 lbs 14 oz and is now down to only 5% in weight instead of the 10% so now I have to bring her back for a weight check in one month. She is in the 50% for height at 26 inches long. She got 4 shots today so is not quite herself so this is the best I could get her to smile. She is now laughing at things it is so cute to hear and she is mastering the skill of rolling. She can maneuver her body to roll if she wants something on the floor. She is such a sweet baby and a pure delight to have around.
3 comments:
oh she is such a cutie...btw I have some extra weight hanging around that I could share with her
6 months! Wow! Time flies! Kaari is almost 8 and I wonder where the time went. It's so bittersweet!
She's simply precious. :0)
What a light weight! You're gonna have to mix butter in with her cereal. Cute picture, love the missing sock!
Post a Comment