Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Girly Tom Boy




On Wednesday night Taylor got her fingernails and toenails painted for the first time. Her Aunt SHerri did her toenails and I did her fingernails. She couldn't decide which color to use so we did her fingers and toes different colors. It was funny because as Sherri was painting her toenails she kept saying it tickled. I would venture to say she will not be someone that enjoys pedicures. They look really cute and really girly her up. Now if we can just get her to let us do her hair. Baby steps I guess.

2 comments:

Dixiechick said...

You've got to start them out early so they know they are girls. Like Natalie...perfect age to start painting nails. Livy apparently got it a little too engrained though. Not an ounce of boyishness in her. Don't even suggest it or she'll be ticked!! She can't understand why Tatum always wants to pretend she's the boy when they play together...although she appreciates it because she's not about to pretend to be the boy. Cracks me up. Seriously, could I have gotten a daughter more opposite me?

Lene said...

baby steps Julie baby steps