Friday, November 13, 2009

Taylor's 1st Haircut

Okay most kids are not 2 months away from their 4th birthday when they get their first haircut but you come from our family you do. I did give Nathan his first haircut at about 18 months because I wasn't digging the mullet look on my little boy. On Friday November 6th I took Taylor to Snipits, a place in Chandler that is just for kids haircuts. Her hair wasn't very long but it was in desperate need of some style or shape.


Frontal before picture.
Side before picture.

She did really good. Not a single tear was shed, the place was really cool.


They even put a cute little ribbon in her hair. I asked her how she wanted her hair cut. Taylor's reply " I want to keep it long and I don't want bangs" So the girl cut to the shortest part of her hair and left the bangs alone so we can brush them to the side.
This is a view from the side. I don't like the way it was styled. I think it looks much cuter when I use a straightening iron so it is nice and smooth. I don't have any close up pictures of Taylor after I have styled her hair. Those will come at a later time. At least the day is documented.

No comments: