On Tuesday May 18th Nathan attended his first official Pack Meeting. He missed the April one due to a science class he was taking. This is most of his troop and their leaders singing 2 scouts songs to pass off a requirement for their Wolf.

Nathan and Hayden (his Best Friend and who he also refers to as his Brother from another Mother)

Very appropriately Nathan and Hayden both received their Bobcat award at this pack meeting.

Preston was not able to make it to the pack meeting (he was on call again) so I did the face painting myself. I think I did an okay job.

Refreshments after the pack meeting. Ironically enough Sadie (girl in the bottom middle of picture) is Hayden's little sister and her and Taylor had the same color shirts on and their hair was styled very similar. These two girls are also friends.

Way to go Nathan on accomplishing your first step of many as a scout.
2 comments:
Good for Nathan! He's such a good kid...you really lucked out, Jules.
Good for Nathan! He's such a good kid...you really lucked out, Jules.
Post a Comment