Thursday, August 12, 2010
Natalie's first Ponytail
So anyone that has seen my kids before the age of 2 or 3 knows that they are hair follicly challenged. Okay I know follicly is probably not a word but oh well. Anyways my kids lack hair for the first couple years of life and when it does finally come in it is really white. Because of this fact no matter how much I girl up Taylor and Natalie during their first 2 years they are often mistaken for boys. I think hair is the only thing strangers use to determine gender. Okay now for the topic at hand. Every time I do Taylor's hair Natalie always says "my turn" and sits in front of me until I brush her hair too. The other day I attempted a ponytail with her mullet. That is the other thing my kids grow hair on the top and the sides very last so they are business in front and a party in the back. So here is the proof that Natalie does indeed have hair.

Funny side note is I have a picture of me when I was probably about Natalie's age where I have the same hairdo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! As you know I have been putting Aurora's hair in pig tails since 4 months, but I think I am going to have to wait much longer with Mabel's hair!
It looks like a tail all right! Too funny! At least she lets you put stuff in her hair (one of the perks of having and older sister I guess). Mabel tears hers out...althought she's getting better now.
Congratulations on the first ponytail!
Post a Comment