Thursday, February 16, 2012
New Year's Weekend
For the long New Year's Weekend we headed to the snow in Eagar to visit family. On the first day Nathan and Preston attempted to snowboard while the girls and I met up with cousins to go sledding. I say the boys attempted because Nathan unfortunately had the a quick case of the flu bug hit him on the ski lift the second time up. Let's just say if anyone had been under the ski lift in that area would've had a horrible surprise. Nathan tried to rest in the lodge for a little bit so he could finish out his boarding day but he couldn't shake it. I went to pick him up at Sunrise and Preston decided to call it a day too. Nathan felt better soon after he got back to Eagar so it didn't ruin the whole weekend thank goodness. Here are some snapshots of our few hours of sledding.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment