Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter 2012

We made a trip to the Mesa Temple grounds to watch the wonderful Easter Pageant. Because our kids are getting older it is starting to be more meaningful every year.
The Saturday before Easter our ward had a breakfast and egg hunt.

The 8 to 11 year olds getting the green light to find their 10 eggs.

Checking out their eggs.
Easter morning waiting for the go ahead to find the eggs from the Easter Bunny




Amanda got some new toys from the Easter Bunny

The older 3 kids got bubbles.

They were cracking up when I took this picture. I LOVE it when my kids get along and have fun with each other. I am sure it is a shocking realization that our house is not constantly like this. :-)Easter night we had all of my family that lives around us over for a yummy Easter Dinner.

No comments: