In April I was watching the news (actually quite a rarity) and they were talking about Disney on Ice being in town. I thought that would be a fun thing to take Taylor and Natalie to. Since Nathan gets to go to Father and Sons campouts and Snowboarding trips just with Preston I am always looking for fun activities to take the girls to. So I decided to go and called up my friend Hollie to see if she would like to join us with her daughter. She did and it was nice to have some girl time.
 |
| Our view of the skaters |
The girls really wanted cotton candy. I gave in and bought (aka losing an arm and a leg) one for us to share. It did come with a mickey mouse ears hat so that was kind of a bonus.
The girls waiting for the show to start.
Hollie and I. We have been great friends since we were 12 and I always enjoy getting together with Holliness. :-)
Me and the girls. This day in April was an unusally cold day and it was cold in the arena so it was good that we all had our jackets. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment