I will be honest Mother's Day this year was nowhere near the typical. I will explan later.
Taylor's class did a Mother's Day Tea the Friday before. They sang a couple of really cute songs.She shared a booklet she had made for me with some pictures.
We decorated ladybug cookies and drank princess tea. (Which were both really good)
I did get some pretty flowers. Part of why this Mother's day was not ideal is Preston got the stomach flu around 4 am on Mother's day Sunday. He tried to make me breakfast but could not finish. His sister and her family were staying at our house for Nana's funeral (another unideal situation) so our Brother in Law finished breakast for me and his wife. Preston did get breakfast in bed that day. (toast and gatorade). I was feeling a little under the weather that day too and it had been a crazy few days before so I got the kids ready for church we went to the first hour so they could sing with the primary. Then we went home got our pajamas on and vegged the rest of the day. (that part wasn't too bad) I did not get the usual picture taken with my kids on Mother's day oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment