Monday, December 1, 2008

We have another one


Thumb sucker that is. Our little Natalie has found her thumb. She is still getting the hang of it but is taking quite a liking to it. I must admit I am glad. Once they get the hang of it then I don't have to search for the pacifier while driving or when she is in her bed if she starts crying because she needs some soothing. It was pretty much inevitable that she would suck her thumb because when she was younger Taylor would try to help Natalie put her thumb in her mouth. Taylor is a thumb sucker too. Maybe it is a girl thing. Nathan never sucked his thumb.

3 comments:

kh said...

None of my kids ever sucked their thumb, so I don't know of the luxury it can be in the car, etc.

Taylor is a good big sister to teach Natalie all those "most important" things. Ha ha, I love little girls!

Lene said...

Oh she is getting so big. I am so glad Taylor is helping her baby sister out. Just think of ALL the great things she will be teaching her. Oh the joys.

Christie said...

Julie! Hey, how are you? This is Christie (Webb) McMillan. I found your blog through Hollie's. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. It's fun to see what you've been up to.

I've got a thumb sucker too, a girl. And I love it. I never had to get up in the middle of the night to replace the pacifier, like I did with my other two.