Thursday, January 15, 2009

Randomness

On the Saturday after New Years Preston's Aunt and Uncle Host a party called the Butler Bolt. They have different races; running, bicycling, skooters etc. They have done it for 10 years but this is the first year we have actually gone. This is Nathan (red shirt) getting instructions as to where the race will take place with the other kids competing in his age group.
This is Nathan (on the left) running the home stretch.


Nathan with his cousins after they received their medals for the race.

On the last day of Christmas break Nathan wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese for his LAST day to play. (you would think it was the end of the world, not just the end of the break by the way he carried on) Anyhow my Mom went with me and the kids. This is Nathan and Taylor playing ski ball with Grandma.


Nathan at the park during break. We went three days in a row. I just couldn't pass up the 70 degree weather. This is at the bottom of a hill at the park that my kids love to ride down.





This is our new nephew/cousin James that was born on Sunday Jan 11th and Preston's sister Joycelyn.




Taylor's CRAZY hair after her bath. I hung the pink towel behind her so you can actually see her fine/ light hair.

I think I have finally caught up on all the pictures I took with intention of posting on the blog. This is the 4th post in 2 days but I finally did it.




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Last day of break IS the end of the world - I HATE school! All the driving, crying, homework, no time for fun - YUK! It should be break for 280 days and school for whatever is left - can't think that clear yet this mornin'!