Thursday, July 30, 2009

Awesome Aunt Sherri

My sister Sherri is a very caring and loving Aunt. She does the cutest things for her nieces and nephews. She thinks of really cute things to do for holidays or big occasions. Starting school was no exception. I forgot to add this to the back to school post so I am doing it now. Last Saturday Sherri brought over some treats for the kids with some really cute sayings like:

Have fun playing at recess (Recess peant butter cups)
Good luck on pop quizzes (A 2 liter of Root Beer)
Have a Whopper of a year (Whoppers)
Say here when roll is called. (Tootsie Rolls)
Remember to dot your i's and cross your t's (package of dots)
Enjoy learning about animals (Circus animal cookies)

We all thought it was cute and we have enjoyed the treats. THANKS AUNT SHERRI!!!

4 comments:

Lene said...

I was getting ready to do the same post tonight. Aunt Sherri rocks!

kh said...

Okay, I am totally doing that!

Hollie said...

What a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Super cute. I love your new family picture.