Monday, July 20, 2009

Legoland Part 2

Nathan and Taylor as the train conductors
Taylor and I on a boat ride.

Taylor and Preston on the dinosaur roller coaster. This was one of Taylor's favorite rides she went on it a few times.

Nathan and I on the sky cruiser ride. We waited in line for this ride for an hour and it was sooo boring. We are smiling because it was over. The only good part was Preston sat with Taylor on a bench and she napped until it was our turn to get on the ride.

Taylor on the jousting ride. It went around on a track and it galloped, she enjoyed it.

Taylor and I on an airplane ride. Lets just say 99% of these rides were not made for people 6 feet tall and ??? pounds. Also Preston had to basically fold in half to get in most of the rides.
Taylor driving her car. We have some HILARIOUS video of her driving the car.
Nathan was tall enough to do most rides by himself. This is one of them. You would control the helicopter to make it spin and go up and down.

Nathan got to drive the boat all by himself. I did push the gas pedal while he steered. We did end up crashing a few times. The boat totally went lower on my side I was so afraid I would tip out into the water.

This was one of Nathan's favorite rides. We sat on a big pirates ship and it would swing and spin.

Nathan is actually driving this car. Another of his favorite rides and when he was done he got a junior drivers license. Nathan's 3rd favorite ride. You sit on an airplane and it whips you around in a big circle.

Taylor after a full day at Legoland.


Me after a full day of Legoland. Taylor took the picture. Preston was supposed to be in the picture with me but he got up and moved to quick so all you see is his arm.

1 comment:

Lene said...

Looks like you had fun. Are most of the rides for little kids?