Natalie's actual Birthday is tomorrow the 25th so I will do an official Birthday post tomorrow, but I wanted to post pictures from her birthday party. On Saturday we had the Grandparents,Uncles, Aunts and cousins(that were in town) on both sides of the family over to celebrate. We ended up with 12 adults and 9 kids. It was a full house and we really appreciate the family taking the time to come be with us.

First of all I LOVE this picture. I don't think I could've posed it better. It happened because I kept trying to take a picture with her with her Birthday crown on. I would put it on grab the camera and she normally had it off before I could get the camera to my eye. It is like she is saying hats off to me it is my Birthday Party. :-) As you can see we ate sub sandwiches for dinner.

After many attempts I finally got a picture where Natalie is actually wearing the crown.

Natalie and Preston posing before presents were opened. She received some great gifts. Thank you to everyone. She was really tired because she only had a short nap that day so she was pretty grumpy during the opening of the presents. She started getting a little more into it the more she opened. She has been playing with them A LOT the past 2 days.

The whole family posing for a picture. Once again Natalie is really tired and not very happy.

Natalie did enjoy her cupcake (mostly the icing)

After she had been enjoying it for a little while.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Natalie!
--- Aurora
Even when she was grumpy she is still a cutie.
The first picture is so funny and cute! In the last picture, it looks like she's in a cake-drunken stupor.
Post a Comment