Taylor is really growing up. She is actually becoming a helper around the house and with Natalie. If we are ever going anywhere she likes to pack her backpack with random toys and I am always to put some sort of lunch (actually just snacks) in her backpack. This is Taylor ready for a morning of Visiting Teaching.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Our cute girls
These are some random pictures of the girls.
Taylor is really growing up. She is actually becoming a helper around the house and with Natalie. If we are ever going anywhere she likes to pack her backpack with random toys and I am always to put some sort of lunch (actually just snacks) in her backpack. This is Taylor ready for a morning of Visiting Teaching.
My kids have all been able to fall asleep in random places and positions. Natalie is no exception. If you look closely I think her pinky toe is actual blue from the weight being placed on it.
A random side note: As some of you may have known Preston was gone all last week for a security convention in Las Vegas. He got home LATE on Friday night. On Saturday morning we were all sitting around the table eating breakfast and I said. "Isn't it so nice to have Dad home and eating breakfast with us." Right after I said that Natalie says from her high chair. "Yeah" It was really cute. She was very cuddly with her Dad all that day. It was her nonverbal way of saying she really missed him and that now all was okay in her little world.
Taylor is really growing up. She is actually becoming a helper around the house and with Natalie. If we are ever going anywhere she likes to pack her backpack with random toys and I am always to put some sort of lunch (actually just snacks) in her backpack. This is Taylor ready for a morning of Visiting Teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe Natalie fell asleep like that. It has to be nice that they will just crash anywhere.
Post a Comment