The truck is really nice. I am shocked that he bought a black truck to be honest, because that was the biggest thing keeping us from buying one of the other Escalades we looked at. Preston went and looked at it last week and fell in love with it. We discussed it and then he bought it on Monday. I didn't see it until he drove it home. It is pretty snazzy and I can see why he wanted it soo bad. It is lifted and has big tires so I had to literally pull myself up by the steering wheel to get in. I will not be getting in that thing in front of anybody until he gets a step added to it, although I am sure I looked graceful to any onlookers. ;-)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Preston's New Ride
Yesterday Preston (or should I say the Lock Shop) bought a new "work" truck. This will be the vehicle that we add our shop logo to. Also he will be putting a lift gate on the back to use for small safe deliveries, so they don't have to use the trailer all the time.

The truck is really nice. I am shocked that he bought a black truck to be honest, because that was the biggest thing keeping us from buying one of the other Escalades we looked at. Preston went and looked at it last week and fell in love with it. We discussed it and then he bought it on Monday. I didn't see it until he drove it home. It is pretty snazzy and I can see why he wanted it soo bad. It is lifted and has big tires so I had to literally pull myself up by the steering wheel to get in. I will not be getting in that thing in front of anybody until he gets a step added to it, although I am sure I looked graceful to any onlookers. ;-)
The nice thing is that it has a back seat so we can all fit in it if needs be. This way we can still have 2 family vehicles once we ever sale the White Escalade. He already took the truck on a road trip to Las Vegas for work. Hopefully he will still love it when he gets back.
The truck is really nice. I am shocked that he bought a black truck to be honest, because that was the biggest thing keeping us from buying one of the other Escalades we looked at. Preston went and looked at it last week and fell in love with it. We discussed it and then he bought it on Monday. I didn't see it until he drove it home. It is pretty snazzy and I can see why he wanted it soo bad. It is lifted and has big tires so I had to literally pull myself up by the steering wheel to get in. I will not be getting in that thing in front of anybody until he gets a step added to it, although I am sure I looked graceful to any onlookers. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Life has been good to you Julie! Enjoy those blessings!
FANCY!
Nice!!
That things is HUGE! I don't think I'd ever be able to get into it!
Post a Comment