Last weekend we went to Eagar Arizona to visit with family. It was a weekend that we could since it was conference and we didn't have any church responsibilities. It was also Homecoming weekend for RV High. Here is Nathan with his 2 cousins Daniel and Ryan at the game. RV won 61-16 against Window Rock.

Taylor with her cousins Chanelle and Janelle at the game. I must say it is so nice in the dome not only is it inside so you don't have to freeze, but they have backs to the bleachers. SO NICE!!!

Preston's mom had made these Ghosts at a church craft activity and she lovingly bought a set for me and another Sister In Law that was up for the weekend. We painted these on Saturday, I think they are really cute. I now need to get candles to go on top to complete them.

Preston's parents have a huge backyard and this weekend they also put up a zipline. They have a ton of fun things for the kids to do outdoors. Here is one of Nathan's MANY turns on the zipline. He really needed to lift his feet.

Taylor wasn't quite sure of this at first as you can see by the picture below.

Now you can see that she is enjoying the ride. She also had A LOT of turns.
1 comment:
I want to make those ghosts. They are so cute! Where can I get them? I'm really picky about Halloween decorations. I don't really like most of them, so when I see ones I do like, I want them. :)
Post a Comment