This past weekend I flew to Utah with my Mom and Sister to meet my new little Nephew Warner Walter. He is a very sweet baby. Here he is taking his Sunday afternoon nap.

On Saturday we drove up to Provo Canyon to see the fall colors and I took a picture of this pretty waterfall.

Later we went to a creek that is near my brother's house. This is Thomas (my brother's oldest)

Henry and Thomas throwing rocks in the creek.

Me and Baby Warner after church and his blessing. We had a really nice weekend. It was a quick trip but it was fun. I really enjoyed being able to hold Warner and play with Thomas and Henry without worrying about my own kids. It has been a long time since I have been able to just be an Aunt and not a Mom.

Natalie is now sitting in a booster seat. We have lost the strap to the highchair over the past 7 years and so she was always trying to climb out of it. So we decided to graduate her to a booster seat that has straps. It has been a lot easier and it makes her look more like the toddler she is.

Taylor started a gymnastics class today through the city. She enjoyed it, she has the same teacher she has had before, he is really good with the kids.

1 comment:
Go Taylor girl...Now when we come down this week you better love up your Uncle & Auntie! Looking forward to seeing you guys
Post a Comment