Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Christmas Activities

We have had a busy couple of weeks but I have not been very good at taking pictures. Here are some that I do have. Today I took the kids to get their picture with Santa. We have a car dealership by our house that takes the picture and gives you a 5x7 picture for FREE and they let you take your own picture too. We have done it this way for the past 3 years. As you can see Nathan was happy to visit Santa, Taylor was trying to be brave but still not quite sure, and Natalie we'll just say the picture is worth a thousand words. All part of the experience right :-)


Nathan telling Santa what he would like.

Last week I went to my parents house so the kids could play, and I also helped put their Christmas lights up. Nathan is playing basketball with Grandpa.

A really cute snapshot of Natalie.
Last Saturday we had a Christmas party for Preston's Mom's side of the family. There are A LOT of us at these events so this year we did it at a Church building. One of the uncles has a train that he made out of big water buckets and it is pulled by a golf cart. The kids LOVE it. Taylor as the Caboose.

Taylor sharing a seat with her cousin Ryan.

Preston once again was the elf at the party. Something quite strange about the elf being about a foot taller than Santa.

Yesterday I went to Nathan's school and ran the jingle jog with him. It is a mile course that the whole elementary school does. The PE coach has a son with Diabetes so they do this every year to try to raise money for JDRF and also raise awareness of being healthy and active. I of course forgot my camera to take pictures of this event.

No comments: