Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We went to Eagar again this year for Thanksgiving. We ended up driving up on Thanksgiving morning. It is definitely the better time for us to go. The kids traveled great. I don't know why but this year I was really not good about taking pictures. I got a few of some of our activities so here they are.

On Thanksgiving day Preston's sister had the fixings to decorate cookies like little turkeys. Here Andrea is with Taylor and her 2 daughters Chanelle and Janelle.

Taylor enjoying the cookie she decorated.
On the Saturday after we drove to Show Low to go bowling with some of the family. Some of the cousins posing for a picture.
Preston helping Taylor bowl.

Taylor just stood and watched after releasing the ball. It was really cute to me. She looks so tiny.
Natalie hanging out at the bowling alley.

Love this picture of Taylor and her cousin Ryan (6 months younger then Taylor) They now play really well together.


On Friday we took pictures for our Christmas Card. This was an abandoned cabin near Preston's parents house. Cutest little stairstep kids I have ever seen. :-)

This was my favorite picture we took, but it was too dark to put on the card so here it is for your viewing pleasure.

We had a very nice and relaxing time. The weather was great on Thursday and Friday but Sat and Sunday it was overcast and there were some snow flurries. I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving. I am very grateful for all the blessings in my life.

2 comments:

kh said...

That is a nice picture! I could totally lighten that for you!

If you don't mind I want to click and save that one to my computer. All of you are looking and smiling at the camera! Unheard of! ;)

Anonymous said...

The cookie Taylor has looks so tasty!