Monday, January 25, 2010
Nathan News
Just wanted to give an update on what Nathan has been up to lately besides snowboarding. Then I will be caught up with my blogging for now. Last Friday the 22nd was Bed Head Day at school. So we put a bunch of gel in his hair and fluffed it up. His hair got really long and I told him he could keep it long until this spirit day. I can't believe how thick his hair is. In the back it even has some curl in it. Hopefully the girls will eventually have hair like Nathan's.


Nathan also started up with Wham Basketball on January 9th. He has the same coach and almost all the same teammates. It is really a good group of kids. Nathan is #4 this year.
I think this is when he made his first basket of the season. He shot twice last Saturday and one went in. Last year it wasn't until the 9th game when he made his first basket, this was only his 2nd game playing this season. (3rd game for the team)
Dribbling the ball. He's gotten much more confident in his ball handling.
Outside after the game eating snacks and getting a pep talk from the coach. I really like this coach, he teaches well and is very kind and positive.
Last night Nathan was honored for passing off all 13 Articles of Faith by memorization during 2009 at the Stake Article of Faith Reception. We are proud of him. Notice his now much shorter hair, he kept his side of the bargain and I cut his hair Saturday night. Doesn't he look handsome :) and grown up :( Oh where has my little boy gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats Nathan! He is looking so much more grown up and so is Taylor, I noticed on Sunday.
Post a Comment