Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My latest endeavor

I recently signed up for the Susan G Komen 3 day race for a cure. I will be walking 60 miles in November. I need to raise a lot of money so if you are able to please donate. See the widget on the upper right of my blog to donate or go to my personal page http://www.the3day.org/goto/julie.scheier All of your donation is Tax Deductible. Every little bit helps. I am doing this to help honor the strong women in my life that are Breast Cancer and cancer survivors like my Mom, Mother-In-Law and a few of my Aunts. I am also doing this so that in the unfortunate circumstance other women I love get Cancer they too can be survivors. Please tell your family and friends about my website so they can have the oppurtunity to donate. Thanks in advance for your support.

1 comment:

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

That is awesome! I am participating in a 1 mile walk/run for colon cancer on Sat. March 27th, it is called Susan's Run in memory of my sister-in-law's friend who died from colon cancer 2 years ago. There is also a 5K run and a kids dash at the same event. Here is the website if you are interested: http://www.susanmturley.org/wp/?page_id=15
I know it is kinda short notice, but call me if you want to do it with me, my brother is going to run the 5K and I am going to take my girls in the stroller.