Our past few weeks have been pretty busy and I have been good at taking pictures. I am finally making the time to post the pictures.
Last Saturday the 20th we went to the temple grounds as a family for our Stake Primary clean up day. Our groups job was to clean the lights and signs around the temple and the surrounding gardens. Preston and Taylor took the lights that shine on the Temple

When we first started. Then Nathan and Natalie and I set off to do the fixtures around the gardens. It took me 2 days to get the vinegar smell off my fingers that we used to clean.

Natalie and I dressed up in green for St Patricks Day.

Nathan and Taylor making sure they would not be pinched. That morning I made green waffles. When Nathan came into the kitchen and saw the waffles he said Wo What Happened! Then remembered it was ST. Patricks Day

On Tuesday night (16th) it was our ward Blue and Gold Banquet.

Nathan with 2 of the 5 incoming Wolves for this year.

Natalie turned the age of 18 months the end of February but due to Stake Conference and her being sick her first day of Nursery was March 14th. She loved it. When we walked in her eyes were huge. The leaders say she is very well behaved. That makes me happy.


My kids have really been getting along quite nicely lately and I have captured a couple with the camera. Natalie is actually asleep after curling up with her big brother and big sister.

Craft time at the kitchen table.

Nathan received an award at his school pride assembly. It was the Perserverance Award. It is given to students that portray: Goal setting, Goal Achiever, Always give their best effort and Hard Worker. We were very proud of him. This is a picture of him after the assembly the ones I took of him receiving the award didn't turn out.

Taylor and Natalie at the awards ceremony with their pretty pink visitor badges. They cheered hard for their big brother.

At Nathan's school during the 3rd quarter the students participate in a student led conference. Nathan is reading to us from his folder and demonstrating some of the work he has done. Taylor is looking on with interest.

A couple of weeks ago our car was in the shop for a couple of days and the dealership gave us a loaner car. This is a really nice suburban. I really liked it and was sad to give it back.

Not a great picture but I wanted to document that Nathan started a Fun with Science class with the city. They do different experiments like make homemade ice-cream with ziploc bags, test the density of water by adding salt, a simple version of a lava lamp. He is really enjoying the class.

At the end of February Nathan finished his winter basketball season. He is getting a medal from his coach. His skills are really improving and he is currently participating in the spring season.

His coach treats the whole team and their families to a pizza party at Peter Piper after the last game. The coach is very generous. Preston and Nathan are shooting some hoops at Peter Piper.

4 comments:
You guys have been busy! Looks like fun! ;)
Julie I love that you keep your kids so busy with things. It makes for well rounded individuals.
You look so great!
Busy folks!! We still need to get together! What a good mom you are with the crafts and green pancakes. Our Spring Break came and went and was quite boring (other than all the fights).
I had no idea there was a stake primary temple clean up day. Guess I need to start paying attention!
Post a Comment