Monday, February 6, 2012

Snapshots of Amanda

I have a lot of random pictures of Amanda on my camera over the past couple months so I thought I would devote a blog post on them. The majority of them are of her sleeping and she looks adorable if I do say so myself.

Sherri and Amanda (wearing the onesie that Sherri gave her) It says "I Love my Aunt"Amanda getting her traditional first bite of ice-cream from her Nana.Relaxing with Nana and big sister Natalie.BeforeAfter: She is such a great baby. Often she will play and when she is tired she will either quietly go to sleep or whine for a little and then fall asleep.She LOVES the little toy activity bar she got for Christmas. She often will just sit and smile and coo/talk to the hanging toys. We call them her "friends". She now grabs at them and can pull on it to make music.
More sleeping snapshots.

More smiles at her "friends"Amanda officially found her thumb to suck on. She doesn't do it all the time and she sometimes will take a pacifier. We will see how it turns out.
Other memorable info about Amanda.
Laughed for the first time: January 12th.
Rolled from back to stomach: January 17th.
Cut her 2 bottom teeth: January 29th.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Awwwww! What an angel!