Sunday, April 7, 2013

Disneyland October 2012

Finally getting around to posting our Disneyland trip in October 2012. Many of the pictures need no explanation but some do.
 
They have a new cars land that is a lot of fun. My kids really liked this ride. 


 Toy Story Mania
 Bugs land. Natalie enjoyed this ride.
 Right before this picture Minnie's ear lightly touched Amanda in the face as we were posing. She was not happy about it and is therefore giving the ear the evil eye. 
 Can tell Nathan is growing up by how tall he is compared to the characters.
 Waiting for the parade.

 Lucky  :-)
 Submarine
 Nathan posed for this picture and then went with Preston somewhere while Natalie and Taylor and I met some other princesses.


 The teacups. I don't go on this ride but I am always happy to be the photographer.
 Just a cute random picture I snapped at lunch one day.





 Fire Department :-)

 Nathan and Taylor's first time on Splash mountain.  Natalie went on it a couple times but no picture oops.
 Showing our little bit of wetness.
 Again lucky :-)



 Jumping Jellyfish. Natalie was so proud to be tall enough for this ride this time.




 Nathan and Natalie were zonked out and Amanda is too again.  Not sure what Taylor is doing here.


 Nathan loves Goofy.
 Parade watching.

We had a great time.  I think my feet have recovered enough now that I am looking forward to our next visit.  I think Disneyland is a little like child birth. You forget enough about the pain so that you are willing to do it again.  :-)

No comments: