Sunday, April 21, 2013

January and February 2013

We had a lot of fun in January and February. Here are some pictures to document that.
 Pena cousins came to visit in January. We took a lot of trips to the park.  We also went to Skateland.


 Amanda doing the Cha Cha Slide. 
 Playing at cousin Jessica's house with her kitchen.
 Family Reunion at the park.
 Nathan played soccer this year instead of basketball. He was #16 and he loved the color of his team's jersey.


 More trips to the park. This Barbie jeep has already had a lot of play hours in it.
 I think Amanda sat and "talked" on the phone the entire time she was getting a ride.
 Nathan's 5th grade science project about catapults.
 How I found Natalie one afternoon. She had many dolls lined up along the wall each with a book in their lap. I guess taking care of all those kids wore her out.
 Nathan received his Webelos Scout award in February.


 Yet another attempt of Nathan's to get a younger brother.
 Can't even remember what she ate here but it was a mess.

No comments: