
This is Natalie fascinated with the lights on my brothers Christmas tree. We went there the day after Christmas to have dinner and have picture done with all the grandkids of my parents. We had planned to do it outside but it was really windy and cold that day so we opted for inside. Hopefully I will post those pictures soon.

This is Nathan at my Grandpa's house. We visited him on Christmas day. He has a lot of animals that sing songs and my kids love to play with them. To be honest I think it gives Grandpa Great great joy to watch the kids enjoy them.

Taylor enjoying the Winnie the Pooh toy at Grandpa Great's. We had also visited there Nana great before this visit. It is great that my kids have Great Grandparents that they get to see pretty regularly.

Taylor organizing her stocking candy on Christmas morning. Gee I wonder where she gets that from. ;-)

Nathan pointing out that Santa had tried the cookies we left for him.
We really did have a great Christmas. We consider ourselves blessed in many ways. We spent a lot of time with our extended family and our little family making many memories. It was a busy and somewhat stressful time, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
2 comments:
Love Taylor's jammies! We forgot to put cookies out for Santa, do you think he'll forgive us?
Ya! I am so happy I found your blog. Cute family! It is way fun to catch up with you guys. How is Sherrie?
Post a Comment