Taylor January 12, 2006

Taylor's First Birthday Jan 12 2007
Taylor's 2nd Birthday

Enjoying her new bike January 12,2009

Taylor's First Birthday Jan 12 2007

Enjoying her new bike January 12,2009
Taylor turned 3 yesterday. But if you ask how old she is the answer if Pee. She had a fun filled day. We ate pancakes for breakfast. (Her favorite breakfast meal) Preston made her pancakes in the shape of a Mommy cow and a Baby Cow per Taylor's request. Then Taylor had her 3 year check up she is now 26 pounds (3%) and 36 1/2 inches tall. (40%) She is quite the petite little thing. She got 2 stickers since it was her birthday. (one Thomas the Train and one Strawberry Shortcake) Then I took her to Mcdonalds for a happy meal. Then Taylor pretty much played by herself (I had a ton of work to do) Then after picking Nathan up from school we went to pick up her cake. Taylor had a Dora the Explorer cake this year. That evening most of her Aunts and Uncles, some cousins and 1 set of Grandparents came over for Hot Dogs (another favorite of Taylors) and cake and ice-cream. Taylor received some fun toys from family like a coloring book, barbie, book doll and barettes. From us she got a new bike that she loves, a helmet and a bell for her bike. She had a great day and loved all the attention. Our little girl is growing up. We sure love her. She is quite the character and she knows it. She makes us laugh quite often and gives the tightest hugs, especially for someone of her size.
4 comments:
I am so glad we were able to be there to help Taylor celebrate her day!
Happy birthday to Taylor!!! I can't believe she's only 26 lbs. Okay, yes I can, the little light weight. Sounds like she had a great birthday, what a good mom you are! You actually celebrate on the actual day. I wait for the weekends.
Happy birthday Taylor! Grace got a trike for Christmas and cannot figure out how to pedal. She seriously lacks in the coordination department! I'm impressed with Taylor's apparent biking skills.
Happy birthday Taylor, It seems like just yesterday I found out you were coming to this earth! Love the day - except the doctor - who likes to go the doctor on their birthday!? JK
Post a Comment