Monday, January 5, 2009

My PLEASANT Surprise




Last Friday I was cleaning my kitchen and doing dishes when I realized how QUIET my house was. There are only 2 times that that usually occurs in our household, 1 all the kids are asleep or they are secretly doing something they shouldn't be. So I start my search through the house beginning in the kids bedrooms trying to brace myself for what I will discover. Well this is what I happily found. The above picture is of Natalie playing with the new playmat that she got from my mom for Christmas. She loves this thing. It will entertain her for hours. Taylor is asleep on the left side of our bed and Nathan was watching cartoons. I think my heart skipped a beat with happiness. Okay as a side note how in the world do I post and add pictures and place them where I want? I wanted to type my story first and then add the pictures I am soooo blog illiterate.






4 comments:

kh said...

That is HAPPINESS! When they are all minding their business and keeping the peace! Too bad we can't keep it in a jar for when we REALLY need it! :0)

As for the pictures... while you are still in post mode and before you hit "publish" click on whichever photo you want to move. You will see a box with dots appear around the edge of the picture. Direct your mouse to it and then drag it to where ever you want to place it.

Hope that helps.

Dixiechick said...

I always put all my pictures in first and then type around them.

I've had a few "glorious moments" like these where I find the kids just reading books or playing really cutely together. Actually, until Morgan came along these kinds of moments weren't too rare. Now I get nervous. :)

Brad and Meghan Miner said...

Julie,
I know what you mean about enjoying some peace and quiet. I wish I could help you with the picture and word positioning, but I am probably more blog illiterate than you!

Lene said...

I love it when the kidlets (LALA) take impromptu naps. The joyful peace and quiet.