Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our little Natalie is growing up

Our sweet little Natalie is growing up. I have to start out by saying I absolutely love this picture of her. (although I am not sure what Taylor is trying to do, I assume she is attempting to lick Natalies head) A couple of nights ago we set up the crib in Taylor's room and rearranged furniture so the girls now share a room. Natalie had been sleeping in a cradle in our room but has now graduated to a big baby crib. It was a bitter sweet moment. Also about a week ago Natalie rolled over for the first time and I actually got to see her do it. (I missed the other two kiddos first time) She is getting used to being on her stomach and can tolerate it for a while until she whines for us to flip her back over, then she rolls again about a minute later. We go through this chain of events often throughout the day. Natalie is also on the verge of full out laughing. She squeals with delight, but not quite a laugh yet. She sure is a joy to have around and is so tolerant and easy going. We love her to pieces

5 comments:

Lene said...

I love, love, love that picture!

She is such a sweetie! Her smile just makes me happy.

Lene said...

I think Taylor is actually trying to protect Natalie from Ham and LaLa...not that she would need protecting!

Addy said...

What a great picture! Natalie is a cutie! It was fun to watch her react to things at the Library - thanks for coming!

Erick & Kami Wright Family said...

I can't believe that she is rolling over already. OK Brooklyn we have some work to do. I am so glad that I found your blog! You and Preston have such cute kids!!!!!

Jodi said...

Love the stages of baby! I think Taylor and Tera have a lot in common - Tera plays "puppy" all the time and licks everyone- yuk!