These are the kids that call me Mom. They are a great bunch with their own distinct personalities. I love them completely and would do anything for them. In the 7 years of being a mom I have dealt with every possible emotion imaginable about being a mom and have learned a ton. Some things I would like to forget and others I wish I could relive many times. I am so grateful to be a mom.
I received 2 bouquet's of flowers. One from Nathan and one from Preston. You can decide which is which. Nathan also made me a really cute card at school. The kids bought me presents at the $ store. Nathan bought me a fly swatter and a toy baton that he said is my magic wand. If they are not behaving I can wave it and say "Be Good" and they have to. I haven't used it yet, but I am curious if it works. Taylor bought me a pillow for the bath tub and a squeeze toy.
Our young women had a fundraiser and made corsages. Preston bought one for Taylor and one for me. She is showing them off.
Taylor and I modeling them before church. Nathan took the picture I think he did a pretty good job. I had a great mothers day. Preston made me breakfast (omeletes, bacon and orange julius) I got a nap after church and then we went to my Mom's to celebrate with the whole family. Happy belated Mothers Day to all my women friends whether you are a biological mother or a mother by heart.
2 comments:
Sounds like a mighty fine Mother's Day to me. Where can I get one of those fancy magic wands???
I love the magic wand idea! I am glad that dress fits Taylor, she looks so cute in it!
Post a Comment