Monday, May 18, 2009

What we've been doing

I just wanted to post pictures of what we've been doing lately. Last week after Taylor's dance class we stopped by the lock shop after it was closed for the day. The kids are showing off the cool house keys Preston cut for them. Taylor's has the Cardinals symbol on it and Nathan's has the Suns symbol. They are standing in one of the big safes we have for sale. Preston shut the door on them (very briefly) it made them a little freaked out.
Last Friday I went on a field trip with Nathan's class. We saw the Never Ending Story put on by Child's play at the Tempe Center for the Arts. It was a neat play. I was really tired though and was having a hard time staying awake during the first half. Few hours of sleep, benadryl and a field trip in a dark theater do not mix well. This is Nathan and I eating our sack lunches before the play.


Nathan and his friend Brandon and I before the play started.



Saturday night our Stake had a fair. The kids got their faces painted.




Then they played at the different booths.


We ate popcorn and sno cones and hot dogs. All the typical fair food. Then the kids got in line for a big bouncer obstacle course. They loved it and probably did it at least a dozen times.

I was so impressed that Taylor could climb this part all by herself.
This is what Natalie did while Nathan and Taylor played on the inflatables. She crawled around on a bounce house that had been deflated. She was in her stroller for about 2 hours before this and was such a good sport but she was ecstatic to be out and able to move around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace did that blow up obstacle course thing, too, and I was very surprised she could do it all by herself! I totally thought she'd get trampled in it.

kh said...

How fun! I am so sad I am missing out going on school things with Marcor. I hope he understands when he's older. I hope this subject won't come up in his therapy sessions. (Totally kidding, he DOES NOT go to therapy. Although I am sure he's candidate!:)

Does Nathan want a brother as bad as Marcor? He is BEGGING for one. Little does he know, what goes into "getting" him a brother! Oh boy.