Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Randomness

Taylor has been taking a princess ballerina class and yesterday was her last day. Here she is posing with her teacher Miss Danni. They learned a little dance that they performed for us. It was pretty entertaining, Taylor is definitely a free spirit that does her own thing.


On Tuesday my friend Stacy invited us to go to the Arizona Museum of Natural History in Mesa with her and her daughter Grace who is Taylor's age. She had picked up some of those cultural passes at the library so it was totally free. There were a ton of kids there on field trips so it was crowded. It was a pretty good museum. Taylor was in a mood so it made things a little difficult. I think Stacy and I were more interested in what we saw then the girls.

Taylor doing a butterfly puzzle at the museum and Natalie being her normal jolly self.

Last Thursday the running club from Nathan's school had a pool party. We went to the West Chandler Aquatic Center. It was wonderful to be in the pool and cool off.



Also last Thursday Nathan gave his animal presentation on the Wolf. I was able to go in the classroom to witness it. He did a great job and was very confident. I was very proud of him. All the pictures on the poster were removable. He would take one off and then read the information on the back. He thought of this idea all by himself, his teacher was very impressed and said he was the only one that presented like that. He is really growing up and it is hard to believe only a few more days and he will be a 2nd grader. Yikes I feel old.











3 comments:

kh said...

What a fun post! I love blogger! It's the only way I keep on the "goings" of my life! I love that I can keep up with yours too! (Since we suck at getting together!)

You look so beautiful Jules! I can see where your children get their good looks! (Sorry Preston, it's all Julie.) :0)

Little Taylor is still so petite! She's SO SO cute. I love her blonde hair. What a sweetheart.

Hollie said...

I love that smile of Natalie's!

What a little go-getter Nathan is! That's awesome that he came up with that on his own.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree that we were more interested in the museum than the girls were. I wouldn't mind going back without them, actually.