Tuesday, July 21, 2009

California Wrap Up

On Saturday of our stay we headed to the Sea Life Aquarium. It is right next door to Legoland and admission is included with our admission to Legoland. My parents came with us to the Aquarium, but unfortunately I do not have a single picture with them in it from the trip. They were so nice to come and they took care of Natalie in the Hotel while we went to Legoland so we could all do the rides together instead of tag teaming the whole day. It made it soo much easier. Thanks Mom and Dad. :-)

Nathan posing at the aquarium.
Nathan swimming with the fishes. There was a little tube like window they could go into and they would be in the tank.

Touching a star fish. Nathan really enjoyed the aquarium. Taylor was in a mood that day and wanted to sit in the stroller the whole time. I don't have many pictures here since it was dark and they really didn't turn out.
Hanging out at the pool at the hotel. We did this a few times.
I guess I like myself in a swimsuit so I had to post the picture twice. Yeah right. Really somehow it got copied when I was arranging the pictures and I don't know how to delete one.

Before we drove home on Sunday we visited the San Diego Temple. Preston and I did a session there on our first anniversary almost 10 years ago. THis was our first time back. It is such a beautiful temple. The kids liked it too.


2 comments:

Hollie said...

Looks/sounds like a fun trip! I'm glad you guys got a nice family vacation in this summer.

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

It sounds like a fun trip! I love the San Diego Temple, it is so beautiful inside and out, Erik and I did a session there on our honeymoon so it is special to us too.