Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Legoland Part 1

There was a TON of cool things to see at Legoland. I was amazed at all the things that were made out of lego's. So the post today will only be full of pictures not associated with rides at the park. Pictures of the kids on the rides will be the next post. Most pictures are self explanatory, but I will explain some of them.

Waiting for the park to open.


Notice the lock made out of legos. Do you think we could sell these kind at our shop? :-)





Nathan wanted to be really silly in this picture.

This is a real Bob the Builder character. Taylor wanted nothing to do with him.

Taylor was however okay with sitting on Princess Lilly's lap.
They had a lot of areas for kids to just sit and play with lego's. I sensed a theme going on here.

These were really cool. Darth Vader's cape is not made out of lego's though. I would've been extremely impressed.In Miniland there were a little scenes from around the world made up of lego's like the LV Strip, Time Square, Nascar, England, Capitol building, Paris, etc. I would've liked to spend more time looking at them but there was too much other stuff to do and see.

3 comments:

kh said...

So what was boring about it? I get that it's geared towards kids, would it even be worth it if we were to go? (Tell me the truth.)

Anonymous said...

That's really cool!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

that is so fun!we loved lego land! It looks like you all had a fun trip.