Taylor is letting me style her hair. I still get the occasional struggle to brush her hair but more often then not she lets me style it. Lately I have been curling it with a curling iron and she loves it and I have convinced her a couple time to let me put braids in it. I think it looks really cute and many (especially her Dad) make a big deal about it so she will want it done again. I think she is starting to like the pampering part. Here are some pictures from one of the times she let me braid and curl her hair.
3 comments:
I love it! It's taken my daughter a long time too to let me do her hair more than just a pony tail. She acts like I'm ripping her hair out when I do it. It's one of the fun things about having a daughter! I'm glad yours is letting you now.
So cute and I am glad she threw in her cheesy smile.
You are braver than I am with a curling iron. I don't trust myself to curl the girlies bangs. Maybe it is all the repressed memories of burning my own forehead.
This is what happens when they don't have hair sooner! You can't get them used to it early enough. I will be facing this with Mabel. You'll have to give me tips later.
Post a Comment