Sunday, November 29, 2009

Going Private if anyone cares

I have had some weird things happening to my blog lately. I had a spam comment and a really rude comment posted on my last post so I deleted the whole post. Now I am going to go private soon. To be honest I am not sure anyone looks at my blog anymore but if you do and would like to continue then post a comment with your email. Thanks

15 comments:

Lene said...

please send me an invite, but to be honest I do most of my blog reading through a reader and private blogs don't always show up there.

That stinks that someone would do that to your blog. I have only had a few spam comments and never a rude one. Did you try to trace the comment?

Erick & Kami Wright Family said...

Send me an invite! kamille96@hotmail.com

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

I want the invite!!!! we are going private too. for some of the same reason

Hollie said...

Weird, I've never had anything like that before... Anywho, of course I want an invite!

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

I think you have my email, and I definitely want an invite. I have thought about going private too, nothing has happened to mine but I have heard some stories.

kh said...

Sorry that happened! But it's happened to me, and it stinks! Some people take the comfort of staying 'hidden behind the computer' just a bit too far. I'm sorry.

Please add me to your list. I get on when I can. Thanks! Hope your holiday was fun!

Dixiechick said...

I've had something like that happen before too. People are lame. I'm not very good at reading private blogs because I'm like Darlene, I do most my blog reading through my google reader, but when I remember to check all my friends that have private blogs I'd like to be able to check yours too. :) dixiesdixon@gmail.com

Lori said...

please invite me I love to read your blog and see how life is. ellcc_morris1@cox.net

Anonymous said...

pick me! chaddysgirl_18@yahoo.com

Robin said...

Please invite me, I think you have my email address, let me know if you don't.

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey I want an invite!

ckerbygo@gmail.com

Christie said...

I definitely look still. I'm not the best commenter, but I am a great blog stalker. :) My email is:
craemac@gmail.com Please invite me! Sorry about the rude comment and spam posting. That's no fun. Sometimes blogging does make me nervous.

Unknown said...

We read it. It's a great way to stay caught up!
Tim & Joycelyn
joycelynnewman@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Hey Julie! I'm still around...reading your blog. jseslav@cox.net

. said...

pena_arte@hotmail.com(Chad and Fam.- its really Aubrey who reads the blog, but I share!)