Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Zoo Trip

On Monday March 22nd we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed to the zoo.

I gathered a group of other mom's and we went in as a group and the cost was only $4 a person. We brought Hayden along with us. Here is Nathan and Hayden posing.
Taylor's friend/cousin Grace came along with her mom too. Here the girls are checking out the Orangutang's.

Nathan and Taylor going up to view the giraffe'sAll the kids that were in our group. There were 16 total.

At lunch time they had a blast throwing food to the squirrels. That is Natalie's bald head in the bottom corner of the picture. She was on her own adventure, she is not one to follow the crowd.

Before we left I let the kids ride the carousel one time since we got in for so cheap I figured I could splurge on the carousel this one time.


This is Natalie at the end of the day. She was wiped out.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I don't know how you do it, Jules. I absolutely hate the zoo. I really do need to take Gray some time, though. He would really like it.

kh said...

Too bad the water park wasn't open then, that's the only reason I take my kids. What a fun day!

mrs t said...

I have never been able to convince Grace that she and Taylor are cousins. Maybe one day she'll believe me;).