Thursday, April 16, 2009

Field Trip

I had the opportunity to go on a field trip on Monday with Nathan's 1st grade class to the Desert Botanical gardens. It was kind of a boring field trip to be honest, but I learned some things about desert animals. Nathan was ecstatic that I was coming on the field trip. I will take advantage of the fact that he actually still wants his mom around. I think the alternative will come sooner then I want.
Nathan on the bus ride there.In line with the rest of the group I was helping take care of. Oops I cut his teachers head off in the process of getting the kids faces in the picture.


Nathan in the butterfly exhibit.


Being silly with his magnifying glass.


After the field trip was over and we were waiting to get on the buses. I was grateful to go on the field trip.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to go on the field trip. So what was boring about it? Are the Desert Botanical Gardens boring or was it just boring to be doing it as a field trip?